Transport and Traffic
The field of transport and traffic is an important area for most countries, because of increasing mobility and the need for efficient transport of goods and people. Traffic growth, fuel prices, pollution and congested traffic in city centres are just some of the reasons which require widespread public adoption of effective and acceptable measures and solutions. The scale and complexity of the field results in an extensive set of challenges which require an innovative and professional project approach. Our involvement in this field has recently increased, mainly in the road transport segment. By performing consultancy services in the field of road user charging, traffic information about road conditions and intelligent transport systems and services, we are contributing our share to safe and efficient road traffic.
Main reference projects:
- Consulting services regarding drafting and realisation of public procurement for the introduction of electronic fee collection in free flow including the conditions for interoperability in the European Union
- Initiation planning of RDS-TMC system in Slovenia
- Organization design of national traffic management and traveller information centre in Slovenia
- National guidelines for incident and accident management on motorways
- Feasibility study: Verification of a financing model of proposed corridor of third developmental axel
- Preparation and creation of documentation and other professional services during the course of implementation of the free flow electronic toll system.
- Technical, organizational and legal measures for toll charging system abuse prevention
- Establishment of the project office for TEMPO programme activities
- Satcoms in Support of Transport on European Roads – SISTER