Coordinated regional development and effective local self-government have always been important factors in developing our society. The importance of this field is lately increasing with a predicted introduction of regions. Similar to companies and government institutions, the field of regional development and local self-government is facing questions about how to improve services for users, increase working efficiency and fully exploit the opportunities provided to us by the information technology.
In the field of regional development and local self-government, our company has been successful in facing the challenges of informatisation of municipalities, preparing studies from the field of regional development, offering help with the preparation of development projects and acquiring EU funds. In addition, our company successfully copes with the challenges regarding stimulating a balanced regional development of the Republic of Slovenia, through our knowledge of contemporary guidelines and norms of European Committee and national information and organizational framework for implementing regional development policies. We cooperate with the development of IT solutions that support processes for implementing the regional development measures and providing adequate records of policies implementation.
Major reference projects:
- Development and maintenance of the ISARR information system 2008-2011
- Feasibility study (economic – financial analyse) »Verification of a financing model of proposed corridor of third developmental axel«
- Preparation of the Strategic Document for Electronic Business Implementation into Local Communities (e-community)
- Help at administration of life events and inclusion of municipalities into the system of electronic services of public administration (e-SJU)
- Feasibility study of the OKO economic centre
Slovenian Regional Development Fund
- Analysis of the Slovenian economic sectors and projects that can be implemented through a project financing model